The Great Toronto Yarn Hop 2021: July 10-17th
2021 is our 15th year of hopping around Toronto’s local yarn stores! As always, our goals are
- Support local, independent yarn businesses
- Fund-raise for Sistering, a support centre in Toronto’s west end for women and trans people experiencing housing insecurity and multiple forms of social marginalization
- Bring yarn-crafters together and have fun
Ticket information will be available soon.
Here’s how it works:
- The 2021 passport will include exclusive discount codes from independent local yarn stores
- Passports will go on sale on our website in late June at $12 each
- To keep things fair, the exclusive discount codes from participating yarn stores will be emailed to everyone who purchases a Passport on Thursday July 8.
- The discount codes in the Passport will be valid for one week from July 10 to July 17
- Shop online, by phone, or in person (if safe to do so) during the Yarn Hop week
Wait, there’s more! We can’t have a Yarn Hop without our annual raffle!
- Purchase of a Passport will include one raffle ticket for our amazing yarn prizes
- Additional raffle tickets can be purchased on our website for $3 each or $6 for 3 tickets
- On Saturday July 17 we’ll have a virtual stitch night and raffle off the prizes! (Don’t worry, we’ll be sure to let you know if your number is drawn even if you can’t make it to the stitch night)
- The virtual stitch night will be hosted via Zoom with live captioning available. The Zoom link will be provided in the Passport and receipts of raffle ticket purchase.
Proceeds from the Passport and raffle ticket sales will go to Sistering, minus shipping costs for delivering raffle prizes.
Thank you for everyone’s support over the past years and during these uncertain times, we look forward to hopping with you in July!
*As this is a fundraising event, we ask that the use of each Passport be limited to one person. Store owners reserve the right to request proof of Passport purchase with the use of discount codes. We’re able to ship raffle prizes to Canadian addresses only.